Monday, October 21, 2013

Expansion of the Library

     I plan on soon moving the Nickronomicon to it's own individual site, away from blogger. Not that I have anything against blogger, it's just that I wish to have a site that is all my own. 
     I'll be enlisting the aid of an artist friend of mine to draw black and white sketches of characters from my various stories, while also looking into how best to go about launching my own website. If you know of any good sites that can help me fulfill my desires, then by all means leave their links in the comments below.
     Blogger has been a fine home for the year and a half that the Nickronomicon has been around, but I feel that I should have my own site as I am trying to make it on my own as a writer. Seems like all the publishers want to know about your website...

No comments:

Post a Comment