Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The New Year

     With the twilight hours of 2013 close at hand, I can only look back on this year and my writing and, in my own opinion, reflect on how much better I've gotten. Re-reading some of my older work, like "Growing Pains" my first published story, makes me think of new and different ways to write up tales of suspense and woe for all of my readers to enjoy.
     So this is perhaps my New Year's resolution, one that can be viewed in all of the days to come. I hope to further refine my writing skills, and perhaps actually finish a novel or two that I have sitting on my hard drive. "Jack in the Box" should be wrapped up by March, if I keep up the pace that I've been keeping. Perhaps I could get it published next Fall?
     Who knows, but as always, I wish you all sweet dreams. Hopefully a story of mine has made that difficult at one point. If it has happened, then I've done my job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment