Saturday, April 9, 2016

Grimlocke Chronicles

     The Grimlocke Chronicles is a book of short stories, thirty-eight of them to be exact. These are stories that I've written over the years and refined down to their core essence of terror, fear, and occasional chuckle-worthy stories. The book was an inspiration brought on by the numerous anthologies I've worked on in my lifetime. It's my first venture into creating a collection, one that I've already begun setting up for the second volume, should the first prove well-received.

A smidge dusty but still good!
      The totality of the piece will build upon several worlds I've created, and touch on ones I've yet to release. The final count for the anthology will be five hundred and fifty-two pages, so the average length of a horror novel. The price of $19.99 is a bargain when compared to the other anthologies out there that promise twelve or thirteen stories. Not only are mine of good quality, they have quantity to last for several days worth of reading!
     The release date is May 2nd, 2016. Be ready to nab a copy for yourself, and yes I will have  kindle versions for $2.99. I know there is a large population that enjoys reading off their tablets and computers if sales from my first book are any indicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment