Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Real World Horror: Death Throes of a Great Computer

     Many of you may have noticed my lack of updates on the site. Some of that many may have actually wondered why this is. Part of it is because I'm entering a lazy stage where I just wish to rest on my laurels and post what I've stored up, so I have to do so sparingly to make this last until inspiration hits once more.
     The other reason, as of today, is my computer is emitting a death howl. the dying scream of an internal fan that must be replaced. I've left detailed instructions for the wife on how to get the computer to the repair place and what to do, but must be content with the fact I will be sans operating system for at least a week.
     Probably more.
     Alas, such is life in a modern age in a first world nation... I have to go without my computer for a week and I feel as if I am cut off from my life line. Perhaps I should be more thankful for the things I do have...
     Like the two spare computers I have that don't work.
     Really should get these things fixed...

No comments:

Post a Comment