Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dark Moon Digest Issue #8 is Out!

Dark Moon Digest #8

The quarterly printed version of Dark Moon Books, I take great pride in having added some of my own works of the macabre to this fine little tome.

But for those who have abandoned the older, more traditional ways, Dark Eclipse magazine is a monthly E-zine that is produced and can be downloaded for Kindle with ease.


For the monthly magazine's I have mostly been drafted to further refine, or re-define, what horror truly is. I tend to focus on the lesser known films and books of our time, but also take not of certain authors writing styles and critique as I go along.

Please do take advantage of these two great offers before you, to make an independent publisher grow, and to keep the nightmare alive.

Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment