Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Please Support the Work I Do Through This Site

     To the right of this article is my Patreon link. I know you may not be making much due to this economy, but if you're one of the people that can I urge you to consider becoming a Patron of my work.
     Not only will it help me pay bills, it'll allow me to make more time for writing leading to more stories being posted. Right now I guarantee five a week and have turned off ads as Google needs to send me a code of some kind. But I'll be turning them back on once I sort that out, and I know everybody hates ads. If I get enough people donating just one dollar a month, then I wouldn't need ads.
     I have rewards for those that decide to finance the fine arts, and they're all listed on my Patreon page. I have no video as I'm not really a filmmaker, so you'll just have to look over my written word and decide if you think I'm worth backing. I will always post stories on this site for free, five times a week at minimum. But over on my Patreon page I'm writing other things, things that can be a little dark, a little fun... from reviews of books to chapters of novels I haven't released yet.
     Take a look, read the free stuff I have posted, and think on it.
     Sweet Dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment