Thursday, January 28, 2016

I Found An Artist!

     I found an artist that has agreed to work on covers for the stories that I intend to publish straight to Kindle. Her work is great and while I am not a stickler for color, I imagine she has a great selection of colors she can use to make my books all the more enticing. I've sent her the manuscript for Love Bites and am allowing her to read it to get a feel for the novel so she can draw something that matches what I envisioned in my head. I think she'll do a good job as I flipped through her portfolio and didn't see anything I didn't like. She doesn't have an online portfolio, otherwise, I would link it with the image. For now, I'll just leave it as is and wait to see her first draft on what she thinks will fit the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment